Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Senior citizen on the blog!

I figured I would give it a shot...heck, I am feeling pretty darn inadequate today, having a case of the "pity me's" so to give myself a shot of "you go grandma!" I figured I would try my hand at building my own blog. I mean I am learning how to be an intel analyst, manage linguists (two jobs I knew nothing about less than 8 months ago), be a nana (again...knew nothing about that till January)...and I moved to a new house...so what the H E double hockey sticks?

On a good note, though, I did go to body pump today, and I did finish the entire release #74, including the lunge track and chest track without wimping out like some of the younger chicks!

So, I will try to regularly post my thoughts here, and try not to bore you all with too many diatribes.

No comments:

On the False Pursuit of Appreciation

Here I am, sitting in a beautiful log home that would be the envy of most, on a gorgeous sunny day in the mountains of North Carolina.  I SH...