Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a bad day

Ahhhh.....a husband who can cook, a nice cold mojito, and opera in surround sound. Melts away the stresses of a really really REALLY bad day. That and remembering that even on my WORST day I have it better than 99 percent of the world.

The reading of the day really helped me too:

Part of it(from Ephesians 4:1-7): "live in a manner worthy of the call you have received, with all humility and gentleness, with patience,bearing with one another through love, striving to preserve the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace: one Body and one Spirit, as you were also called to the one hope of your call; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all."

Peace!

No comments:

On the False Pursuit of Appreciation

Here I am, sitting in a beautiful log home that would be the envy of most, on a gorgeous sunny day in the mountains of North Carolina.  I SH...