Sunday, November 25, 2018

Living with Grandma and Grandpa

Today was my first full day at grandma’s house.  After my first full night.  We drove and drove and drove after saying goodbye to mommy and daddy (mommy cried) and we stopped for dinner at this place that had ribs and carrots and cheese.  And blueberry ice cream.  Delish!   Then when we got to the house I had to wait in my car seat while grandma unloaded all my stuff.  Little did she know I was sitting in poop.  Surprise!   Anyway I finally came in the house and saw lots of toys!   Then grandpa and David showed up and they brought even more stuff!   It was amazing!  

I played while grandpa tried to put my crib together.  I also pooped again.  Bad news tho—grandpa said he was missing parts.  So, grandma said I could sleep in a big girl bed.  I cried a little and asked for a song, and said I was not tired.  Well folks guess what?  I slept until 7 am.  Grandma and grandpa were there too!   So I came upstairs and ate breakfast and then we went to church and I played and then we came home and I napped.  In the big girl bed!   Grandpa and David went out and grandma and I played and walked puppies and collected rocks and had lunch.  When the boys got home we ate; I ate everything! I watched “if you give a mouse a cookie “ and then it was bath time.  

I ran in the bathroom and there were bubbles!!!   My favorite!!!   I tore off my diaper (which was full of poop) and grandpa called me a biohazard.  Not sure what that is but grandma rolled her eyes   Then I played for 20 minutes till I was all wrinkled and then I got out and had cheesecake while dressed in my frog cape and I’m pretty sure I’m going to bed soon

Till tomorrow!

Sophie Jo



No comments:

On the False Pursuit of Appreciation

Here I am, sitting in a beautiful log home that would be the envy of most, on a gorgeous sunny day in the mountains of North Carolina.  I SH...