Friday, November 30, 2018

Dragonflies and Twirling


I had lots of good food today...cottage cheese, honeycomb, cucumbers, apples, pasta, goldfish and penguins, cheese, and ham.  Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy--they feed me good here.  Grandma lets me get messy and Grandpa is the best block tower builder ever.  I was way too busy today to write down everything we did...so, all you Sophie fans out there, here are some videos to watch of me twirling and me singing about dragonflies and their big eyes.  Tomorrow is the big parade downtown and Grandma says we will be out for nearly all afternoon!  I am so excited!  

So, good night everybody!  

And Mommy, really, my mouth is just fine.  CHEESE!





No comments:

On the False Pursuit of Appreciation

Here I am, sitting in a beautiful log home that would be the envy of most, on a gorgeous sunny day in the mountains of North Carolina.  I SH...