Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 2 of my adventure

0513--
I woke up crying this morning because it was dark and I could not find Mr. Pig. Mr. Pig, Mr. Pig, oh where are you Mr. Pig. It is dark and I cannot see Mr. Pig. Hey, where is everyone? Where is Mr. Pig? My pants are very wet!!! Get in here!! I am too little to reach the clean dipes!

Whew! Here comes someone...it's NAMMY! Yeah! Not as good as Mommy or Daddy, but at least I can get my pig and a clean, dry bottom. Nammy changed my diaper, Mommy, and you will be pleased to know I did NOT p**p this time, and Nammy did not put the flip shell in the pail. Nammy rocked me like you said, but then her back started to hurt, so we lay down on your bed for a little bit. Just a little bit....Then about two hours later, the sun came up, and we were both smiling at each other and we went downstairs to have breakfast! Yippee!

First breakfast for me was a big bowl of oatmeal and plums. I ate all of that. Second breakfast was eggs with cheese, and then cheese on cheese (cheese on cottage cheese). Silly Nammy thought it was her breakfast.  Here's a picture of me eating my breakfasts

After that second breakfast, I made that face, Mommy--you know the one--and then said my new favorite word...let's just quit with all the asterisks, kids--the word is poop. So, Nammy looked, and sure enough, there it was. So, she changed me, and then we played peekaboo, she read the book about Oswald and Weenie about ten times, and then it was nap time. I slept really good--from about 0900 till 1015. Then, I waked up. And guess what? I was hungry! Again! So, I had banana, then I had fish. And ice water.   Here is a picture of me enjoying the last of the fish.
Then I helped Nammy clean. She likes to clean...a LOT! Then we got dressed, and she put stuff on her face--I tried to help her but it made her one eyebrow fatter than the other one. We laughed. Then I made that face again and I pooped...again. I feel much better now.

No comments:

On the False Pursuit of Appreciation

Here I am, sitting in a beautiful log home that would be the envy of most, on a gorgeous sunny day in the mountains of North Carolina.  I SH...