Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Snack Time on the way to Loganville

I took my morning nap in the car on the way to Loganville, and slept for nearly 90 minutes, but when I woke up I was very hungry. So we stopped at a place with a big yellow M sign and a playground place--we stopped there before earlier this week for a snack. Nammy got me the apple walnut salad, which is really a dish with apples and grapes in one side, and a whole dish of white yummy yogurt just right for dipping. The walnuts were for Nammy--we also got milk (me), Diet Coke (Nammy), and some chicken nuggets (we shared).

I got a little messy, as you can see...which is why we could not answer the phone right away when Mommy and Daddy called me from far away. Then they called back when we were in the potty washing our hands. So it took some time--but Mommy and Daddy finally talked to me. It was nice. I waved to them and smiled.











No comments:

On the False Pursuit of Appreciation

Here I am, sitting in a beautiful log home that would be the envy of most, on a gorgeous sunny day in the mountains of North Carolina.  I SH...