Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 3--Swim like a fish and Eat lots of fish

After the visit to see Mrs. Duck and her 12 babies (new babies, Mommy--the other duck families were under the deck thing), we came home and played, and then I went to sleep for a little bit--about an hour or so. Then, I had a snack of cottage cheese and animal crackers and water. And then guess what we did? Yup! SWIMMING! In the pink pool! Nammy put on a swimmer diaper with nemo on the bottom, and a shirt because my bathing suit was still wet. My pink pool water was nice and warm from the sun all day.

I played with a cup, some bowls, and a cooking spoon--it was very fun. Today Nammy kept the pool up by the door away from mean Mr. Wasp. Much better. I played in my pool for a long, long time, and cried when Nammy took me out--she said I was getting cold...I think she was right. So she wrapped me all up and hugged me tight, and then gave me warm milk to warm me up. Then I had dinner--two cups of cottage cheese, two whole pieces of fish (one was supposed to be for Nammy, but I was very hungry from swimming), and part of a plum without the peel. My belly was very full. I was very very happy.

Then we went for a walk and came home and talked to PopPop, and I had my milk, and my story about God and my prayer, and I went to bed--no fussing at all. What a day!

No comments:

On the False Pursuit of Appreciation

Here I am, sitting in a beautiful log home that would be the envy of most, on a gorgeous sunny day in the mountains of North Carolina.  I SH...