Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My last day with Nammy, Day 5, Sunday May 15th

0630--Well, I woke up and Nammy was there, as usual, and she looked at me and smiled and changed my poopy diaper, and then we had breakfast--nothing fancy. Just milk and oatmeal and fruit, then some cheese and meat later.

Next, we watered the garden (I got to go outside!) and we cleaned up the house, and Nammy took me upstairs so she could get dressed and put stuff on her face again. She let me have some too. Then, we went downstairs, and started taking stuff to the car. Then, she remembered she needed to get Mr. Pig and the monitor for Grandma Carolyn, so we went back upstairs. Then, we both vacuumed the house, and wrote Mommy and Daddy a note.

Finally, by 0950, we were finally ready. Nammy put me in the car, and then loaded up the other things. Then she took some pictures of me with Mr. Pig--and then she looked sad and got in the front seat. Here are some pictures of me with Mr. Pig.






No comments:

On the False Pursuit of Appreciation

Here I am, sitting in a beautiful log home that would be the envy of most, on a gorgeous sunny day in the mountains of North Carolina.  I SH...