Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday and Lydia is ready for anything

7 am and I wake up hungry--why am I so hungry? What is that lump in my diaper? Man, that is stinky--smells like old fish. Must be all that fish I had last night. Nammy! Nammy! Come here! Oh, there you are. Look what I made you! Yes, it is poop--aren't you glad I made you that?

So, I got a clean diaper, and then had applesauce and the rest of the cottage cheese and some oatmeal for breakfast, plus water with ice. Nammy always puts ice in my water because she has ice so I want ice. And I had a piece of bread that she cut off as she was slicing the loaf of bread she made last night. The rest is in the freezer for Mommy and Daddy.

Then we got dressed in jeans and we went outside and cleaned out the compost bucket and watered the garden at the same time. Clever Nammy. Then she picked all the peas and put them in a pan and I took them out and laughed and she tickled me. 





No comments:

On the False Pursuit of Appreciation

Here I am, sitting in a beautiful log home that would be the envy of most, on a gorgeous sunny day in the mountains of North Carolina.  I SH...