Friday, December 21, 2018

Rainy Day Fun

We went to a farm today but we didn’t see any animals.  Isn’t that crazy?   I think it was just a house with lots of old things and neat stuff that I wanted to play with, but every time I touched something mommy said no no no.  So then I wanted to dance and twirl, but a lady was talking and Daddy kept saying “shhhh little girl”.   There were two other kids there but they looked too scared to talk to me.  Maybe their grandma shhhhh’d them.  My grandma walked around with me until Mommy said “let’s go make crafts.”   Yeah!!   So we went outside and splashed through the rain and puddles and went back in the house with tables.  


A nice girl was there and she got lots of crafts for me.  First we put a jingle bell on a red ribbon and made a necklace.  Then we had marshmallows and hot chocolate and a cookie and we made a snowman clothespin and had more marshmallows.   And then the nice girl read me a funny story called The Wonky Donkey and next she found the Wonky Donkey song and a movie on her picture phone.  It was funny, and I liked it but I was hungry and wanted pizza so me and Mommy and Daddy and Grandma went to get pizzas—Grandpa had to go somewhere to ring a bell.  He missed some delicious pizza.  

After that I took a nap and woke up and played and then we all went to the bowling alley!   Well Mommy stayed home because she had work but everyone else went!  Daddy and grandpa and Grandma played pool and Uncle David bowled and I ran and danced and played the games. 

Well I have to get ready for bed now because Daddy says it is very late.  Goodnight!!!




No comments:

On the False Pursuit of Appreciation

Here I am, sitting in a beautiful log home that would be the envy of most, on a gorgeous sunny day in the mountains of North Carolina.  I SH...