Monday, December 10, 2018

Snow time and no lights!

Sorry you haven’t heard from me for a while but we’ve been busy. Friday grandma let me stay up late and then all of the sudden Mommy was here!  With the doggies and the kitty  and lots and lots of stuff.  No daddy though.  But I was so happy to see mommy.  I hugged her and hugged her and then I cuddled with her.  Then I went to bed and when I woke up, mommy was still here!!!I was so excited and kept showing her all my stuff and how I could slide down the steps on my butt.   We went to Waffle House and I got a hat!  And a waffle!  Then, we had a great time shopping for a dress for mommy; I had fun climbing under the doors in the room where ladies were getting dressed in new clothes.  And I tried on Grandma's new hat!


After my nap it started to snow and it was putting little white things on the ground.  Then there was ice coming out of the sky.  And then, right before supper, everything got real real dark.  I’m like “hey I want to watch Nature Cat!”   But the TV doesn’t work when it’s dark. So we decided to eat.  Grandpa made the dinner on the outside cooker and Grandma shared hers with me.  Then of course, ice cream.  After I went to bed I made a poop but it was dark so I went in mommy’s room and fell asleep on her bed.  When she came to bed she said I was stinky so she changed me in her bed; oh oh though...when my butt got cold I peed all over her bed.  Mommy said “oh well,” and we both went to sleep.  

The next morning I woke up and Grandma came down and snuggled and she asked me where were my pjs. Mommy told her the poop story. Then we got up and went to see the snow.  It had snowed a LOT since we went to sleep.   Grandpa had to shovel the deck because he said the puppies couldn’t walk in the deep deep snow.  I played on the deck with Grandma and we got all snow covered.  I ate a lot of snow too.  But then I pulled my foot out of the snow and the snow ate one of my boots.  But Grandpa found it.  We did lots of playing and later we had steak and stuffing made on the grill plus a delicious salad .   Then off to bed again.  In the dark. I slept with mommy.  

More later Sophie fans!


No comments:

On the False Pursuit of Appreciation

Here I am, sitting in a beautiful log home that would be the envy of most, on a gorgeous sunny day in the mountains of North Carolina.  I SH...